American Home Shield Login, Warranty Pricing Plans, Phone Number and AHS Promo Code 2018
AHS Promo Code 2018: Let’s check American Home Shield warranty login, pricing pans, military discount and customer service phone number. The sudden unexpected expenses on home repairs, appliances upgrade, and other matters can often go beyond the budget. American Home Shield Corporation, the home warranty company based in Tennessee, US offers protective warranty coverage for appliances and home system repair, replacement etc. While the company offers different flexible plans for the homeowners to choose from, it is important to understand the provisions to gain greater convenience while choosing the plans and approaching for a claim. If you are looking for genuine American home shield reviews, read on the information below.
About American Home Shield Warranty
The American Home Shield Corporation started the home warranty and services in 1971 in Memphis, Tennessee. The company offers warranty for home systems components and appliances repair and replacement services across 50 US states including the District of Columbia. With a great workforce of more than 45,000 qualified technicians and 11000 licensed contractors, the company serves 2.5 million requests for services every year.
Awards and Ratings
American Home Shield Warranty is a Better Business Bureau accredited company since 1997. The company holds a standard B rating from the BBB. The company won the Best in Service Award in 2013 from homewarrantyreviews.com. The following year, the Women’s Choice Awards named American Home Shield as the most recommended by the Women home warranty companies. You can access your account by American Home Shield login.
What Type of Coverage Does the American Home Shield Provide?
There are three different American Home Shield warranty plans to choose depending on the requirements and preferences. All these plans are flexible enough for customization allowing the customers to include some special add-ons.
Home Appliances Plan
The plan covers costs on repair and replacement of genuine parts of home appliances including:
- Cloth washers and dryers
- Ice makers (free standing)
- Garage door openers
- Microwave ovens (built-in)
- Food processors (built-in)
- Gas ovens and cooktops
- Trash compactors
Home Systems Plan
This plan offers repair and replacement of the following home systems and their essential components:
- Air conditioners (ductwork included)
- Room Heaters (ductwork included)
- Water heaters
- Electrical wiring, switches, and connections
- Cold/warm water dispensers
- Vacuum systems
- Smoke detectors
- Ceiling fans
- Garbage disposal
The combo plan is the most comprehensive solution for every household. The plan includes all provisions mentioned in the Appliances Plan and the System Plan. Choosing the combo plan allows you to save $14 every month, which is cheaper than choosing the Appliances and System plans separately.
Optional Add-Ons (Available with all plans)
- Well pumps
- Septic pumps
- Spa/pool systems
Trade Service Charges
When you choose any of the warranty plans from American Home Shield, you have to choose any one of the trade service call fee options: $75, $100 or $125. This fee is charged from the customers for sending service providers on call for repair and replacement work.
- Convenience of choosing combo plan at an affordable price package
- Flexibility to choose from a range of optional add-ons
- The contract offers coverage for repairs and replacement of all the appliances in the plan irrespective model, year of manufacturing or age of the appliances and home systems
- There is no home inspection while taking any plan
- Not a suitable warranty plan if the customers want to conduct the repair work through their preferred service provider
The Final Verdict,
You may come across several issues where the covered plan holder did not get the expected coverage on the costs. When you choose a plan, it is very important to do some basic calculations, understand the terms and conditions associated with the warranty coverage. Check very carefully to see what appliances or home systems the plan includes. These things matter a lot when requesting assistance from American home shield. All you need to do is dedicate some time to the research process and choose a plan that suits your requirements.
More Related Queries:
- American Home Shield Login/Warranty Pricing Plans/Phone Number 888 429 8247
- AHS Promo Code 2018/military discount/warranty coverage
- 1 American Home Shield Login, Warranty Pricing Plans, Phone Number and AHS Promo Code 2018