Join BP Gas Rewards: Save Up to $600 a Year with the BP Driver Rewards
BP Rewards Login: Do you often purchase fuel at the BP stations? Join the BP gas rewards so that you do not have to pay the full price never in future. With the BP Driver Rewards Card, you do not have to pay any joining or membership fee. Everything is simple giving you a considerable amount of savings with every filling. Herein is a concise guide on how to join the program and start earning rewards, their official website is www.mybpstation.com.
How to Join the BP Driver Rewards Loyalty Program
Follow the simple steps below to sign up for the BP Gas Rewards program.
- Visit the official website at https://www.mybpstation.com/
- On the top right of the page, click on the ‘Join’ tab (this will lead you to the online registration form)
- Provide the information including- name, address, zip code, email address and mobile number (enter all the details correctly)
- Set your account password
- Link your credit card to the account (*this is optional)
It is not mandatory to add your credit card. Linking the credit card to your account allows earning reward points with a single swipe access at the participating gas stations. However, if you want to avoid linking the card, there is an alternative to use your mobile number for the same purpose. Here we will check BP Rewards login help.
Note: The participating stations at New Jersey do not allow earning rewards with the mobile number. You can contact the gas station authorities for further details or visit the FAQs page.
How to Earn and Redeem BP Gas Rewards
Whenever you go for a filling at any qualifying BP gas station there is opportunity to earn rewards. You may choose to redeem the rewards at the instance or accumulate them for getting a huge waiver later at any gas station.
The rewards program allows the customers to earn 10cents off per gallon on $100 spend on the filling at the station.
Earn Fabulous Rewards with BP Credit Cards
If you want to earn more rewards with every filling at the participating BP gas stations, taking a BP credit card can be extremely beneficial. There are two credit cards to choose from
- BP Visa Credit Card
- BP Credit Card
Introductory Offer (Available on both BP Credit Cards)
For the period of 90 days from the date of activation of the new card, the customers can get 25 cents off per gallon of filling for every $100 spent at the participating gas station.
Rewards for BP Visa Credit Cardholders (After 90 Days)
Using the BP Visa Credit card for payment, you can earn up to
- 25 cents off per gallon on every $100 spent at the participating gas stations
- 15 cents off per gallon on every $100 spent when purchasing eligible grocery items, dining and travel
- *5 cents off per gallon on every $100 spent at places where Visa credit card is acceptable
* Payment at non-BP gas stations will not be considered for the reward points.
The non Visa BP Credit cardholders will not get the abovementioned rewards. They can get 10 cents off per gallon on every $100 spent at the participating BP stations.
Benefits of BP Credit Card
- Access cash at the ATMs
- No annual fee
- Redeem your earned rewards at any participating station
- $0 fraud liability facility
- Greater opportunity to save money on every filling
The Bottom Line,
After joining the BP Driver Rewards Loyalty program, you will never pay the full price for your filling at the participating gas stations. However, if you are using the BP Visa Credit Card, you will enjoy the convenience of saving more on your fuel costs. You can check your account balance through BP Rewards login steps.
You must fill the tank at any of the participating BP stations in the US. To know more about the available participating stations visit https://www.mybpstation.com/station-finder.
- 1 Join BP Gas Rewards: Save Up to $600 a Year with the BP Driver Rewards
- 1.1 How to Join the BP Driver Rewards Loyalty Program
- 1.2 How to Earn and Redeem BP Gas Rewards
- 1.3 Earn Fabulous Rewards with BP Credit Cards
- 1.4 Benefits of BP Credit Card
- 1.5 Related Posts: