Portal.bsnl.in/login – Pay Your Landline/Broadband Bill online
BSNL Portal Login: With the fast pace of life and use of the internet, the mode of bill payment has also changed. It is welcomed by many in India to make payments online. BSNL understand the need of the time and to make it convenient for its customers, offers Online Bill Payment Services that allows you to make your BSNL landline/broadband bill payment or other such as CDMA post-paid bill, duplicate bill etc. through its online payments portal.
To make an online payment, you need to register an account with it. The registration process is very easy. Once registered, you can log in anytime with your username and password and make online payment as well as use other services provided. You don’t have to pay any fees to avail the services. It is absolutely free! It also provides security on your account. The facility of online payment also saves your time and you can do at a time convenient to you from anywhere provided you have internet access.
About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, BSNL is a state-owned telecommunications company in India. It was founded in the 19th century and is headquartered in Delhi. It provides fixed telephony, mobile telephony, and broadband internet services and offers various telecom services such as Universal Telecom Services, Intelligent Network, 3G etc.
BSNL is the largest provider of fixed telephone services as well as the fourth largest provider of mobile telephony in India. It is recognized for its world-class services and has reached to every nook and corner of the country and serves about 117 million customers. BSNL provides many online services to its customers such as viewing bill online, making landline, broadband, mobile bill payment, directory services, online recharge, top-ups, the sale of ITC cards, change of plan, customer care services, SMS alerts etc. and has developed many mobile applications too.
How Can You Pay Your Landline/Broadband Online at BSNL?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have username and password for BSNL.
- Visit the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited website at http://www.bsnl.co.in
- Go to the link “Pay Landline/Broadband Bill”.
- Provide your username and password in the specified box in order to log in.
- Make payment online payment following guidelines are given.
- For any further information, you can refer to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited FAQ page
More Related Queries:
- BSNL landline payment/broadband bill pay/customer care number
- BSNL broadband login/plan/customer care
- BSNL landline payment receipt/new connection
- Landline plan change/ BSNL portal login