Set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account
Everybody needs mortgage service for managing big finance like buying a house or property. To manage the mortgage account, the Citi bank provides an online access to a CitiMortgage account. It is provided by the American financial services provider, Citigroup for customers who want to buy houses through mortgage. It is very convenient to access and manage the mortgage account online.
To get the online access, one has set up online account and it is a very fast and easy process. Once an online account is set up, you can access the account by signing in.With the online access, customerscan enjoy a series of secure and very easyservices like as viewing mortgage statement and paying mortgage. Moreover, havingan online access to a CitiMortgage account saves customers from visiting the office or relying on mail service.
Citi bank is a major banking and financial service provider under citi group. It was founded in 1812 and is headquartered in New York.It is operating in more than 160 countries and has about 200 million customers worldwide. Citi offers a wide range of banking and financial services like mortgage, insurance, savings plans, loans and has best wealth management solutions to various clients like individuals, corporations, governmentinstitutions and many more. It issues various credit cards which are very popular and accepted everywhere. It provides online services in order to provide comforts to the customers.
How to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account?
- You must have a computer with anaccess to the internet.
- You have to provide your mortgage account details and some personal details such as Social Security Numberetc.
- Visit the homepage of https://www.citimortgage.com and go on the link at the lower left marked “Enroll Now” below the section marked “Need to set up online access?”
- Create your own username and password and set up three security questions and provide answers to the questions. Click on the button “Continue” button.
- Select “Link my mortgage” and go on the “Continue” button.
- Provide your personal and account information such as date of birth, Social Security Number, account type and click on the “Continue” button.
- For any further questions regarding how to set up online access to manage a CitiMortgage account, refer to FAQs.