CRM Zoho Sign In Page – Extensive Review (Free and Professional Edition)
Zoho as a brand is quite popular in terms of offering comprehensive technology solutions to various businesses, enterprises, SMBs, B2C companies etc. Here we will discuss on CRM Zoho Login, pricing and extensive review. If you have heard the name before it might be due to the enormous success of the other popular SaaS products- Zoho Books, Zoho ad-free email services, Zoho Projects etc.
Herein is a comprehensive review of the Zoho Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and its importance for businesses, professionals, and organizations.
About Zoho CRM
The Zoho CRM is the multi-interface software platform that allows the businesses to manage contacts, regulate marketing campaigns through email, social media promotions, raise, business intelligence, lead management, access and store analytics, databases etc.
Zoho CRM- Free Edition
To provide the great CRM solution for lean startups and small businesses, Zoho also offers a free version with a section of features. You can learn about the free edition at https://www.zoho.com/crm/lp/signup.html?plan=free&src=crmpricing
Limitations of Using the Free Version
First, you will be able to add up to 10 members of the team who can collaborate during project work using the CRM interface. If your company needs to put more members of the integrated work system, you will have to switch to the paid version.
Second, the greatest problem with the free version of the Zoho CRM is the lack of customization features. You will not be able to use the custom apps, modify your databases with customized settings, access the modules or perform some vital tasks that ease the work procedure.
Third, the free version users are also deprived of accessing the phone call support for customer assistance. If you have a paid account, you can instantly talk to a customer care executive to resolve an issue without wasting time.
How Much Does the Zoho CRM Cost?
Free Trial: The professional edition is available for limited period free trial of 15 days. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can cancel the subscription altogether. The trial period is beneficial to verify if the product is worth using on a paid account.
Monthly Packages: The most popular ‘Standard’ package for the premium edition starts at $15 per month (for one person). If you choose to pay annually, the package price is reduced to just $12 per month (for one person). The price slab is suitable for small enterprises looking for customized CRM solutions.
Key Features of the Zoho CRM (Professional Edition)
- Multi-Tasking and Automation: With the single platform, you can take control over your email marketing campaigns, view and manage contacts, generate potential leads, access social media platforms and regulate several tasks. You can schedule repetitive tasks on the software.
- Collaborative Work Environment: You can create an enterprise environment even if the entire staff is not present in the office. The working team can stay connected on the Zoho social media platform sharing files, maintaining continuous communication from any place any time.
- Accessibility on Multiple Devices: You can access Zoho CRM on your mobile phone, computer or any other device anytime anywhere. The Zoho mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Integrate Multiple Apps: On the Zoho CRM, you can integrate the third party apps from Google Play store and the entire range of Zoho business tools. Now you can integrate apps like Constant Contract, MailChimp, Evernote, Quickbooks, Adobe eSign, ZenDesk, Zoho Social etc.
Benefits of Using the Zoho CRM
- Very easy to use with the facility to use a set of essential social media and marketing tools
- The free edition of the CRM is available for beginners for an unlimited period.
- There are four different pricing plans to use Zoho CRM. You can switch to another package or cancel the present package at any time.
- Low-cost solutions suitable for small businesses and start-ups.
Drawbacks of the Zoho CRM (Professional Edition)
- The customization requires some advance knowledge of working on the platform. It may take some time to master the tool before you can use it.
Zoho CRM is an affordable tool for the small and mid-sized businesses looking for a comprehensive solution under one roof. The key strengths that advocate using the platform are the awesome third-party integration support to use a collection of apps simultaneously and the ability to access the system within the workforce collectively from anywhere anytime.
More Related Queries:
- Zoho CRM Sign In Page/alternatives Software/Reviews, Pricing & Demo
- Zoho projects/pricing/login/CRM system/app