Experian Free Dark Web Scan Tool for Email Scan
If you have question like, is it safe to use Experian dark web scan then let’s check some detail about it. Experian is a public limited company providing business services. It is a consumer credit reporting company. It collects and aggregates information on over one billion people and business in United States. Here we will check reviews and details for Experian.com Dark Web Scan Tool for Free Email Scan. The company was founded in the year 1996. It has based in Dublin, Ireland, the company operates in 37 countries with headquarters in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Brazil.
Experian is a partner in the UK government’s Verify ID system and USPS Address Validation. It is one of the “Big Three” credit-reporting agencies, alongside TransUnion and Equifax. It also sells decision analytic and marketing assistance to businesses, including individual fingerprinting and targeting. Consumer services include online access to credit history and products meant to protect from fraud and identity theft.
What is the Dark Web?
Dark web is used to buy and sell personal information by identity thieves. If you have ever been victim of a data breach then it is a place where your sensitive information might live. Criminals can potentially use it to commit fraud if your information is there. It consists of hidden websites that you can’t access without special software. These websites will not appear when you use Google or another search engine and can’t access them unless you go out of your way to use the appropriate tool.
What is Experian Scan?
Experian Scan is operated by Experian Information Solutions. Dark Web Report will come in the form of a link delivered to the consumers email address. Customers who choose to buy identity theft insurance have the insurance company’s subsidiary companies or American International Group, Inc. (AIG) will be a service written by the affiliates. Customers can get free dark web email scans by accepting their email addresses by accepting the terms and conditions.
Customer must be a resident of the United States to qualify for this promotional offer. Customers who provide their email addresses for receiving scans must agree to the top receiving information in connection with Experimental Identity Works Products and other promotional products of Experian.
Services of Experian
- One-time Scan for your Social Security Number, Email and Phone Number
- Free Experian Credit Report every 30 days on Sign in
- Experian Credit Monitoring and Alerts
- Activate your free Experian account and verify your identity
- Sca your results on our secure site
- Contact Experian Fraud Department within 2 days of your credit or debit card is stolen
- The company reserves the right to modify to terminate the terms of the Experian.com/Scan anytime
- Experian Fraud Resolution Department contact number: 1-855-962-6943
- Corporate Office Address: 475 Anton Blvd. Costa Mesa, California 92626
- Corporate Office Number: 714-830-700