Employee Benefit Account On Family Dollar
Family Dollar is an American North Carolina based Variety Store Chain. It caters to the lower-income bracket in the United States. It is industry of Retail, Variety and Discount. Here we will discuss on www.familydollar.com/mytree today and Dollar Tree Benefits Enrollment steps. The company was founded by Leon Levine in 1959. Headquarter of the company is in Matthews, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. It is a second largest retailer in the United States with over 8000 locations in states except Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington. Family Dollar is owned and operated by Dollar Tree.
When the Family Dollar has acquired by the Dollar Tree it’s headquarter were moved to Chesapeake, Virginia. It has produce & sells products include clothing, cleaning supplies, home decor and grocery. Retailer announced that it will close up to 400 stores nationwide due to heavy pressure from an activist investor. It is a proud Fortune 500 company. Popular items found within a Family Dollar location include cheap pet food, back to school products, milk, eggs, gift bags and house hold cleaning supplies.
Uses of FamilyDollar.com My Tree
- Insurance Benefits
- Request Time Off
- View Pay Stubs
- Obtain Tax Documents
- Contact Other Family Dollar Employees
Benefits of Family Dollar
• Secure Your Financial Future:
- Provide Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Will Prep Service
- Reimbursement & Spending Accounts
- Discounts on Vendor-Affiliated Products
• Secure Your Health & Welfare
- Medical and Prescription Plans
- Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assist Program
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
How to Access Account of Family Dollar My Tree Online?
- You must have a device with an internet access.
- You have to provide your personal information
- Access a Family Dollar (or Dollar Tree) Employee Account Online
- FamilyDollar.com/MyTree is operated by BenefitFocus and is best used with Chrome Browsers
- Click on Registration Button to register yourself on it.
- For Registration you must have your User ID and Password.
- Provide all necessary details include your valid Email Address, your last name, date of birth, last 4 digits of the employees SSN, prove they are not a robot designed to take over the world by completing a CAPCHA.
- Registration is must for All Family Dollar Employees (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Benefit of Registration on Family Dollar My Tree
- After registration Employee can view employment information
- Employers will also check back throughout the year to review employee benefit elections
- They can learn more about health-related topics in the wellness tab
Contact Details of FamilyDollar.com
- Customer Care No. for Queries Regarding FamilyDollar.com/MyTree: 1-855-245-7994
- Family Dollar My Tree Login Website: https://mytree.hrintouch.com/Platform/Default.aspx?ApplicationID=HRInTouch&PageID=Login&TenantID=myTree
- 1 Employee Benefit Account On Family Dollar
- 1.1 Uses of FamilyDollar.com My Tree
- 1.2 Benefits of Family Dollar
- 1.3 • Secure Your Financial Future:
- 1.4 • Secure Your Health & Welfare
- 1.5 How to Access Account of Family Dollar My Tree Online?
- 1.6 Basic Requirements:
- 1.7 Procedure:
- 1.8 Benefit of Registration on Family Dollar My Tree
- 1.9 Contact Details of FamilyDollar.com
- 1.10 Reference:
- 1.11 Related Posts: