Ultimate Guide to Gettington Credit Card Account Login and Payment
Gettington.com/my account login/pay bill: Gettington has emerged as the premier destination for online shopping for branded products at unbelievable prices. Now with the Gettington credit card, you can gain awesome shopping experience like never before. It is very easy to apply for the card online. The WebBank issues the Gettington credit card also called the Gettington Charge Card to the Getting Credit Account holders. You can check more details on the official website.
Gettington Credit Account Application at WebBank
The interested customers can create their Getting Credit Account online at https://www.gettington.com/creditApp/index
If you are a regular customer at Gettington.com and receive the credit offer by mail, it can be a great idea to provide your customer number during the online application to get additional benefits. On the application form online, provide all correct details to complete the process successfully.
WebBank may go through some verification procedure before providing your card. Once your account is activated, you will be able to log in on your computer or the Gettington mobile app. Logging into the account, you can view the account details, pay bills, see all transaction history, change security settings, activate the card etc.
How to Login Gettington Credit Account
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the official website Gettington.com. On the top of the page, you will find the link to the ‘Sign In’ page.
Step 2: Provide the email id and password set at the time of creating your account. Now click the green ‘Sign In’ tab to log in to your account.
In case you are unable to recall the password, you can click the link ‘Forgot your Password?’ In the pop-up window, you will have to provide your email address registered with Gettington account. Upon providing the email id, you will receive a link to reset the password. You can also change your password later if desired.
Benefits of Using the Gettington Credit Card
There are several benefits to enjoy if you are using the Gettington Credit Card.
- When you use the card for the first shopping at Gettington.com, the company will offer you free shipping on minimum purchase of $49.
- The company does not charge any annual processing fee for the card usage.
- The company offers flexible payment options including ‘Fast payment option’ and ‘Easy payment option’
- If you are a new customer, using the promo code SHIPFREE25 will give you the opportunity to avail $25 off on a minimum purchase of $100. (T&C applied)
- The company does not charge any introduction APR.
- The regular APR is also very low 14.90%-19.90%
- The company does not impose any hidden charges at any point in time
- Easy card activation and account access online
- Superb customer support for resolving queries (if any)
Gettington Credit Card Payment
There are two ways to make the Gettington Credit Card payments.
1. Online Payment:
Log in to your Gettington Credit Card account using your registered email id and password as per the instructions provided above. On the account dashboard, you will find the option- ‘Make Payment’. Click on the link and follow the directions to complete the process.
2. Auto Debit Payment:
You can provide your bank account authorization to the Gettington Company to set up the auto debit payment process. This will allow the credit card company to deduct the bill amount periodically from your bank account. This saves your time and hassles of making the payments manually every time.
Some Parting Words,
With the Gettington credit card, shopping at their online store becomes very exciting. The website offers up to 40% discounts on branded products in addition to announcing periodical whopping deals. The above-mentioned guide will help you to apply for your card, access account online and make payments with ease.
More Related Queries:
- Gettington credit card payment/my account login guide
- Sign In to Gettington.com/account login/PAY Bill phone number
- Gettington.com/paybill/reviews/customer service/promo code/free shipping/contact