Manage LabCorp Bill Pay Online – Access Provider Login
LabCorp Bill Pay Online: It is very welcome if one can make clinical laboratory bills online as it is more convenient. LabCorp, a major provider of clinical laboratory network services cares for its customers and to make it easier offers a service that allows its customers to manage their lab bills online. Here we will discuss on LabCorp Provider Login guide.
With the help of this online service, a customer can access any invoices received by him from LabCorp and then pay it online. Moreover, He can also make contact with customer representatives and also update any account information if needed.
If you have recently been through some important clinical lab test done by the advice of your doctor, then you might have a bill to pay from LabCorp. Then you can surely make use of a convenient online service provided by them and review and make your LabCorp bills payment online provided you have your invoice number and zip code.
Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings is a provider of the largest laboratory clinical services network in the world. It was established in 1978 and is headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina.There are about 36 laboratories in the US and even perform molecular diagnostics. The testing done at LabCorp is almost all kinds of laboratory testing including genomic, oncology testing and HIV genotyping and phenotyping. It is also providing services to Puerto Rico and three provinces of Canada. It is publically traded and one of the S & P 500 component.
How can you manage your LabCorp bills online easily and conveniently?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have a LabCorp invoice with the invoice number.
- You must have a bank or debit card to make payments online.
- Visit the Manage My Bill website at http://www.labcorp.com/billing.
- Provide LabCorp invoice number and zip code as it appears on your invoice into the specified field and then goes on the “Secure Sign In” button.
- To make a bill payment online following the directions provided.
- If you have to pay more than one bill then you must sign out of the system and sign back again with the new invoice number. Payment process for each bill must be done separately.
- For any further questions about LabCorp bill management, you can always refer to the Patient Billing FAQ page on the official website.
More Related Queries:
- LabCorp Provider Login