How to Take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey 2019
Mcdvoice.com Survey 2019: McDonald’s is the premier brand name excelling in fast food retailers worldwide. The company is very active and responsive to the customers’ feedback about the services, product quality, pricing and other issues. The Service Management Group administers the entire process of the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey to gather potential data and consumers’ opinion on various parameters. If you have recently purchased food from any outlet or used an online service, it can be a moving experience to take the survey at www.mcdvoice.com. For more detail or customer service complaints visit the official website.
Taking the McDonald’s customer satisfaction survey can be a wonderful experience. If you have recently relished burger, hamburger, milkshake, beverage, salad, smoothie or wraps delight, you can grab a chance to win attractive discount code by taking this survey online.
Essentials for Taking the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You can take the survey online using a mobile or computer device. The survey is available in English and Spanish languages. You need to choose the convenient language for answering the relevant questions in the survey. Always ensure you have a proper McDonald’s purchase receipt with the invitation to participate in the online survey process.
Instructions to Participate in the Survey
Step1: Using your mobile or computer device, visit the site www.mcdvoice.com.
Step2: You will get the default language set as English. If you want to select any other option, use the language changing option at the bottom of the page.
Step3: You need to enter the information in the following fields:
- Store Number (as mentioned in the receipt)
- KS Number
- Date of visit to the McDonald’s restaurant (the date must match the date mentioned on your receipt)
- Time of visit (also mentioned on your receipt)
- Order Details
- Amount Spent
- You need to mention, whether your age is below 13 years or not
Note: Some customers may have a unique 26-digit survey code printed on their receipt. If you have the code, you can click on the special link on the survey page to and complete your feedback survey.
When you click the ‘Start’ button, the page will redirect you to a series of questions.
Step4: Answer all the questions in the survey to complete the process. The survey should not take more than 5 minutes to complete. Try to be unbiased and provide the answers as candidly as possible. Sharing honest experiences is always appreciated at McDonald’s.
After you finish the survey successfully, the company will send you a validation code. Do not discard the confirmation code. The code is entitled to special offer price on your next purchase at any of the McDonald’s stores.
If you have any problems filling the relevant information, see the image below to understand the information to fill the particular fields.
Terms of Using the Redeemable Code
- You must redeem the confirmation code at any of the McDonald’s store only
- The offer is valid for 30 days from the date of taking the survey
- The discount offer is valid for one person during the next visit only
- You cannot duplicate the code for multiple uses
- You cannot transfer the offer to any other person for the discount price or any similar favor
- Electronic transmission of the code to others is also not allowed
Why Should You take the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
McDonald’s recognizes the fact that satisfied and happy customers always return for more purchases. When you complete the survey process, the company will send you a confirmation code. You can redeem this code to buy products at a discount price in future. Your genuine review matters a lot in improving food quality and services at all retail networks. Do not miss the opportunity; take your survey now at www.mcdvoice.com.
More Related Queries:
- McDonald’s Customer Service Feedback Survey/email address
- www.mcdvoice.com customer satisfaction survey Canada
- McDonalds GSS survey 2019/contact number/winner list/ customer service complaints