Apply For Benefits Online Via MI Bridges – Michigan.gov Help Desk Phone Number
Mi Bridges Help Desk Phone Number: Michigan State cares for its residents in so many ways and provides benefits like health coverage, food assistance, and other benefits to the individuals with low income. If you resident of the state of Michigan and having a weak economy, you can think of applying for benefits like Food Assistance, Energy Services, Cash assistance, emergency services, child assistance. You can apply for the benefits at the website of MI bridges run by the state of Michigan. The application process is very easy and takes few minutes online; you should consider applying for it. If you are qualified to get the benefits, then you will very soon start receiving it.
Michigan DHS Case Information Phone Number:
Number of Cash, Food, Medical, or Home & Burial Assistance: 855-275-6424 (855-ASK-MICH)
The number for Child Support: 866-540-0008.
Number of Report Abuse and Neglect: 855-444-3911
What Is MI Bridges?
Department of Human Services of the state of Michigan provides an online service called MI Bridges that facilitates its residents to apply for various benefits and assistance provided by the government to the low-income residents. The need can apply for health coverage, assistance for food and cash, child care assistance or some emergency services. It also allows checking for the benefits, renewing it or getting the report.
If you are granted the benefits, you will get a faster delivery of benefits through Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT). You will receive a debit card Michigan Bridge Card as a beneficiary. Every month your benefits money will be transferred to it and you can utilize at thousands of merchants for your daily needs and can withdraw required amount through ATMs. So, if you are really in need of assistance, just apply for it.
How To Apply For Benefits Online Via MI Bridges?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must be a resident of the state of Michigan.
- Visit the official website at http://www.michigan.gov/mibridges
- If not sure whether you are eligible to apply, click on the round button marked “Am I Eligible?” to find out.
- If you are eligible, click on the round button marked “Apply for Benefits!” to get started.
- Tick the radio button before the first option, and then click on the button marked “Next” at the bottom.
- Tick the radio button before “Create an account”, and then click on the button marked “Next” at the bottom.
- Follow instructions to create an account.
- Follow instructions to complete the application.
- Once completed, wait 30 days for the arrival of your Michigan Bridge Card.
More Related Queries:
- Michigan.gov Mi Bridges Medicaid Application/secretary of state
- How to get a bridge card
- Mi Bridges Help Desk Phone Number