Steps to Transfer Money from Wells Fargo to another WellsFargo Accounts
It is very convenient and saves on time if you can transfer funds between your bank accounts online. It is very welcome specifically when this service is provided one of the leading and trusted international banks. To make this true and with a view to assist the customers with their banking needs, Wells Fargo provides this type of online fund transfer between their accounts. They provide financial services that include banking, loans, insurance and investments. With the existing Wells Fargo account, one can apply for online account. To get acquainted with knowledge about financial services, it provides interactive tools, practical strategies and guidelines etc. Just get benefited by the service provided. Here we will discuss on how to do Wells Fargo transfer money to same bank.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company is the diversified financial services company operating globally for last 160 years. It has 9000 branches and 12000 ATMs. It is the largest bank in USA by capitalization and has got headquarter in San Francisco, California. It has 2, 70,000 team members in more than 35 countries which helps and guides customers with their financial needs. Wells Fargo has $1.4 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo is also committed to community services and serves needy. It works for personal, small business and commercial needs.
The bank supports very good wealth management and has various growth related investment plans. It has a vision for customer satisfaction and always comes up with innovative solutions. It is the second largest bank by deposits, credit cards, and home mortgage servicing. It allows for online fund transfer between Wells Fargo accounts as well as between Wells Fargo and other financial institutions.
How Can You Transfer Fund Between Your Wells Fargo Accounts Online?
- You must have an access to the internet.
- You must have registered the online account at WellsFargo.com for your Wells Fargo accounts.
- Visit the website at http://www.wellsfargo.com.
- Sign in to your Wells Fargo online account.
- Select the “Transfer” tab in Accounts and Services section Banking menu option.
- Select from the accounts you want to transfer money from and to, set the frequency of transfers, and the amount that you would like to be transferred, and then go on “Continue” button.
- Review the information you provided and visit “Submit” button.