How to open a Scottrade Online Account with Convenience
So many people are involved in trading and investing and mostly trading is done through trading firms and many of them offer some online account service as need of the time. Here we will discuss on Scottrade Secure Account Login. Scottade is one such trading firm that offers wonderful online service featuring online trading and mobile trading. The service also includes a range of investment products and has tools to help clients with online brokerage Trading. To open an online account is very simple process, requires some personal information, Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, your employer’s name, beneficiary’s Social Security Number and some details and you need to have $500 balance. It doesn’t take any set-up or maintenance fees as charges.
The client has two types of account is to select from, either Basic Options Trading or Advanced Options Trading. The Basic Trading Options allows for buying puts, buying calls and selling covered calls, whereas with Advanced Options Trading, one can cash-secured puts, spreads, and opt for selling uncovered options.
Scottrade is a leading investing and retail brokerage firm in the United States with a spread of more than 500 branches across the country. It also provides services to Asian-Pacific customers. It was founded by Rodger O. Riney in 1980. It offers exclusive range of investment products, online trading services and helps the customers to make future financial predictions with help of their online research tools. It is very easy to open an account or transfer a brokerage account from another broker with Scottrade. Online trading is made very affordable and simple with Scottrade.
Steps to open a Scottrade Online Account
- You must have a computer with access to the internet.
- You must provide some personal information and information about your employer and the beneficiary.
- Visit the official website http://www.scottrade.com
- Go on “Open a New Account” in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Provide the details you are asked for.
- Select the type of account from the options Individual Brokerage Account, Joint Brokerage Account, and Individual Retirement Account.
- Go on “Continue” button and then enter your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Enter details of your employer and beneficiary as asked.
- On completion, click on the “Submit” button.