Register for a free Inbox Webmail account
Everybody needs an email account for one or other reason. One prefers to have an email account with trusted service that provides security as well as fast access and simple interface. Inbox.com is very reliable and one can have the Inbox Webmail account provided by it. It does not charge you for the service. The Inbox webmail account allows for storing their files and communicating using email. One needs to register for inbox webmail account at the official website of it. The registration process is very easy and simple and just requires providing some personal details. It takes hardly a couple of minutes.
Once registered for an Inbox Webmail account, you get 5GB storage space that can be used for emails and store photos, documents etc. One can send and receive attachments with maximum 20MB space occupied. Moreover, the user can access and manage messages fast and with ease. The most important thing is one can even read and write messages being offline too.It is much secured also and offers very effective spam and virus protection as well as provides access to SMTP and POP3.
Inbox.com is a web-based email services provider. It is rated as one of the best email services. Account holdersget as much as 5GB of storage space for their files which are a lot of space to store email online. The web interface is designed very rich but is simple and easy to use as well as very attractive and allows for POP access. Inbox.com also offers games, eCards, screen savers, photos etc. It also provides latest news, updates about events and sports and other useful information at its website. Inbox.com also allows online photo sharing.
How Can You Register for an Inbox Webmail Account?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- Visit the homepage of http://www.inbox.com
- Visit the “Free Email Account” link displayed at the lower right of the web page.
- Go to the “Sign Up” button and enter your name into specified fields. Set up your desired email address and an appropriate password and then click on the “Continue” button and finish the rest of the registration procedures by following the instructions given.
- For any further information, you can always refer to Inbox.com Email FAQ page.
More Related Queries:
- Delete inbox.com email account
- Free email hosting
- Inbox sign up without phone number verification