Search and Buy a Used Car Online at Car.com
Second Used Cars Collection: www.car.com for Buy/Sell My Car: In US, mostly everybody uses a car and many of them buy used car. It is of great help if one can find some service or company that help the buyers to search for a used car with good deal. Car.com, a subsidiary of Autobytel comes to help for this and provides its customers tools which are very helpful and offers a great deal of information that helps with making a decision to buy a car.The tools are very convenient and easy to use and the Car.com has a wide network of automotive dealers and as such it serves millions of consumers buying car.
With Car.com, one can buy new or used cars, can get new car quote. One can also have a glimpse of interior and exterior photos of cars as well as can get price comparison etc. Car.com is relied on by many asit is much secured as most of the cars are certified and guaranteed.
Autobytel is a very popular US automotive media and marketing services company. It was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Irvine, California. It provides automotive manufacturers and dealers brand and product marketing services. Autobytel is recognized as one of California’s best advertisers. Autobytel is the owner of automotive websites like Car.com, MyRide.com, AutoSite.com and CarSmart.com etc. It has a very good marketing network and was the first internet company to advertise during Super Bowl 1996.
How Can You Buy a Used Car at Car.com?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- Visit the website http://www.car.com
- Go to the “BUY USED” button displayed in the top menu of the page.
- On the next page, select the manufacturer of the car you are interested in, model, year of use, price range, and distance and provide your zip code of your area. Then click on the “go!” button to look for the used cars suitable to you.
- Go through the list of the used cars you have searched for. Select the car you are interested in to view further details and you can contact the dealer or the owner for further inquiry.