How to Join Reachout Wireless Lifeline Program
There are many low-income people and many states care for them and provide various benefits to help them with their poor finance. The ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program one such phone service program that is supported by the federal government. It is specially run to help low-income people that offer a discounted package to get telephone service. One can apply for this program if eligible and one person from a household can join it. Those people are eligible to sign up for Lifeline who is enrolled in a government assisted programs such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Federal Public Housing Assistance.
One needs to sign up to join the Wireless Lifeline program. The signing up process is very simple and takes just a few minutes online.Once signed up for the program, you start receiving a free phone and you every month you get free minutes. And you will get free shipping on activation. It doesn’t require you to issue a credit check or deposit. So, if you are eligible for it, then go to the website and join the program, don’t just miss it.
About Nexus Communications
Nexus Communications is very popular a telecommunications company based in the United States. It was founded in 2000. It provides telephone service at a very affordable price. It also maintains a high-level quality service. There are millions of subscribers who get the service from it. Nexus communications have been chosen by the federal communication commission to offer discount landline or wireless phone service to low-income consumers and thus contribute towards social welfare.
How can you sign up to join ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You have to be an eligible consumer.
- Visit the ReachOut Wireless Lifeline program website at http://www.reachoutwireless.com.
- Enter your zip code into the specified field and then click on the “Go” button.
- Go through the instruction and then click on the “Proceed to step 2” button.
- Select your plan and then click on the “Proceed to step 3” button.
- Answer the question to move to next step.
- Enter your name, zip code, address and billing information into the specified field and then click on the “Submit” button.
- For any more information, you can refer to the ReachOut Wireless FAQ page
More Related Queries:
- Reach out wireless account number/application status
- List of free government cell phones