Register at Wix.com to Build Your Own Website
Many individuals’ as well small or large business organizations get their websites or mobile sites developed. Wix.cm understands the need of the people, specifically individuals and small business people and allows them to create their own website, mobile sites and even personalized Facebook pages. To create a site and register domain one needs to register for an account at wix.com. The registration process is very simple and can be done in a few minutes online. One does not have to pay for the registration.
Once registered, it is very easy to create a site and one doesn’t need to know programming. Wix.com helps creating website by providing a wide range of designed template. It provides step by step user friendly guidelines to develop the site and you can create the website or mobile site that best meets your requirements.
Wix.com is a cloud based web development platform providing company. It was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel with regional offices in the United States of America and Ukraine. It provides online tools that allows to create professional websites, mobile sites and customized Facebook pages in a user friendly way and does not require any skills. You can customize the designs according to your needs. The tools provided to create the site are very easy drag and drop type. It allows the site creation for totally free.
Steps to register for a free account at Wix.com and start building our own website
- You must have a computer with an internet access.
- You must be having age of 13 years or more.
- Visit the website www.wix.com
- Go on the link “Login/Sign Up”displayed in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address into the specified fields and then create a password. Next, visit the button “GO” button.
- Once you have created and logged into your account, you may edit your account settings as directed.
- Start creating your own website, mobile site or customized Facebook page by choosing a Category and Subcategory from the page that appears once you have logged in.
- If you have any questions about creating an account or creating a site at Wix.com, you can always refer to the Wix Customer Support Centre.