Is It worth Choosing THD Credit Card: Home Depot Credit Card Review 2019
My Home Depot credit card payment login: Whether you are fond of DIY strategies or work as a professional offering home improvement services, the Home Depot is the ultimate destination to find the right set of tools and accessories for your work. Here we will discuss on pay Home Depot Credit Card phone number and THD card review 2019. The widespread retail chains of more than 2200 stores and online delivery network opportune the customers to find everything they need for their home improvement projects.
The THD credit card is your wallet in their stores and eCommerce destination to spend as per budget preferences without the hassles of carrying cash every time. If you shop toolsets and products too frequently from THD, it is worth reading this Home Depot Credit Card review to ease the things even further.
Home Depot Credit Card Login Steps
- Go to the official website; http://www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
- To login Home Depot Credit Card; visit ‘Pay & Manage Card’ button
- Or to apply new Home Depot Credit Card visit ‘Apply Now’ button
- There also option for ‘Make a Payment’
The Home Depot Credit Card Products
There are different types of THD credit cards for home and business needs.
Consumer Cards: These cards are mainly issued for individual shopping. Whether you are a frequent buyer at THD or work on small projects, you can choose any of the two cards in this category.
1. Consumer Credit Card
Any customer owning this card can shop for products at the homedepot.com website and THD retail stores.
2. Project Loan Card
If you are involved in a bulk project, this card can give you the benefit of shopping at a low 7.99% APR for up to $55,000 credit line. You have 6 months of the time limit for purchasing your products and 84-month long time to pay off the credit card bills.
There are two types of THD Commercial Cards suitable for business enterprises with bulk purchase requirements:
Revolving Charge Cards
Offers credit card account for tracking your purchases, receive itemized bills and lots more. The company levies low monthly payment options with the privilege to earn fuel rewards at selected stations. If you pay off the total dues within 60 days, there is no need to pay any annual fee or additional charges.
Commercial Account Cards
The features of the commercial account cards and revolving charge cards are almost the same with some variations. For the payment period of 60 days, you can pay at anytime within the time limit to avoid additional charges. Nevertheless, for revolving cards, you must make at least a small amount payment.
Benefits of Using Home Depot Credit Cards
- On every $100 spent for shopping at THD, the Commercial Card users can avail $0.10 fuel reward per gallon.
- If you pay your Commercial credit card bills within 60 days, THD will not charge any interest on the amount.
- Paying the full amount within 60 days saves you from late fee charges.
- You do not need to pay any monthly fee for using these cards
- Get extended return period of up to 1 year if you pay with THD credit card
- For special promotions, THD allows 24-month financing without the need of paying any interests
- Downsides of Using Home Depot Credit Cards
- You do not get any cash back rewards or discount offers on THD credit cards.
- The applicable APR or 17.99%-26.99% is quite high
The Final Verdict,
If you have any bulk home improvement project ahead very soon, the 0% APR for 6-12 months on THD consumer credit card is definitely going to save your money on credit card charges. Moreover, you will get an attractive discount when you make the first purchase at their store or online using the credit card. This is also a great money saver option; you do not want to miss. However, if you shop once or twice every six months at THD, it is worth using a credit card that can offer 1-2 percent cash back on purchases.
More Related Queries:
- Home Depot Credit Card Login/Payment Phone Number/offers/discount/Review 2019
- Can I pay my home depot credit card at the store?/ contact number
- 1 Is It worth Choosing THD Credit Card: Home Depot Credit Card Review 2019