Guide to Wells Fargo Mortgage Application 2017
Wells Fargo mortgage application requirements: The home loan or mortgage application process may seem very hefty but not quite problematic if you choose approach Wells Fargo mortgage. The authorities allow you to proceed seamlessly through the steps while your home mortgage consultant guides you through all necessary formalities and required documents. If you have not heard of Wells Fargo yet, take a short tour of the mortgage process and the supportive tools that can ease your work.
Steps to Your Mortgage Application and Loan Approval
- First, you need to find a local home mortgage consultant. Go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/buying-a-house/mortgage-process/
- Near the bottom of the page click on the orange tab titled ‘Get Started’
- Your consultant will provide the list of available loan options
- Once you have found the house and chosen the loan option, connect with the consultant to complete the application process
- If your loan is eligible for YourLoan tracker support tool, the company will send you the tool link via email notification
- Read all your loan documents properly and upload them on the yourLoan Tracker for future use
- Provide the requisite information such as personal information, contact details etc
- Provide all documents as recommended to ensure your application is not rejected
- Once you submit the loan application, the home loan processor will contact you
Documents to Furnish with the Loan Application
- Bank Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Tax statement such as W-2s
Let’s check about Wells Fargo mortgage loan application and requirements of documents. After you submit the loan application, with all the requisite documents with all the details properly furnished, the authorities will conduct a review process for the financial statements and the concerned property.
Wells and Fargo also help their clients through the final closing procedure. The clients can thereupon choose the preferred homeowner insurance from their chosen insurance company. The closing agent will help the customer through the closing procedure and provide the closing document. Once you read the documents properly and sign it, the closing agent will process the papers to fulfill all the documents.
Create and Manage Your Loan Account Online
Wells Fargo allows all the customers to manage their loan payments online. Sign up your account at the YourHomeMatters.
If you already have other accounts with Wells Fargo, you can view the details using a single account too. The account management tool yourHomeMatters allow you to make payments online, track the loan balance, payment history and other details on the personal dashboard.
Wells Fargo’s yourLoan tracker is a wonderful tool allowing the home and property buyers to stay updated with the most recent progress in their loan or mortgage application. This tool offers you easy access to all the information from various devices- computers, tablets, and smartphones.
On the yourLoan tracker, you will be able to access the following facilities:
- see all loan milestones
- upload mortgage-related documents and save them in the loan file for future use
- receive loan process updates
- view the to-do-checklist and proceed accordingly
You can talk to the home mortgage consultant to know more about the yourLoan Tracker.
The Bottom Line,
Wells Fargo is a brilliant platform for the homebuyers looking for convenient loan options. Even more, the company assigns a home mortgage consultant to help the buyers through the strenuous processes with ease.
Once you approach them, they will provide you with the list of best loan options based on your requirements. They will also give you a checklist so that you can follow it to proceed with the mortgage application and aftermath steps. They also send text messages and email notifications to keep you informed about the progress in loan approval process.
For more details on the Wells Fargo mortgage application requirements, please feel free to contact a local home mortgage consultant today at 1-877-937-9357 or visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/locations/.
More Related Queries:
- Wells Fargo Mortgage Loan Application Requirements/required documents/refinance
- Wells Fargo home mortgage customer service phone number/payment address